Instructions for abstract submission and registration
For successful registration, please follow these steps:
- Fill in all input values of the form and do not forget Attach abstract file. Select your file in Upload your abstract button to send your abstract.
- Please be aware of sending a word file, because other formats are not allowed.
- If all inputs of the form are valid, press ‘Send’, then the abstract registration process is completed.
Once submission is finished, revision process by scientific committee starts. Taking into account the following items:
- Newness of the contribution, both content and method.
- If your contribution proposes results from research, summarizes projects, etc.
- If your work is written in clear language and if it is understandable.
- Other remarks, which are important from reviewers point of view.
The payment should be made right after abstract acceptation.
Registration fee: 50 €
Members of University of A Coruna: For free
Registration fee includes:
- Participation in the Virtual Conference (full support and access to the conference system).
- Certificate of Participation at the conference.
- Publication of abstract in EDaSS Proceedings (ISSN 2340-3640).
- Consideration for publication in associated journals.
Alternatively, payments could be made through transference directly to the Conference Account as given below:
- A/c Name:
- Universidade da Coruña. CIF: Q6550005J
- Account Number:
- ES76 0049 5030 1525 1601 1262
- BIC/SWIFT code:
- Bank's Name and Address:
- R/ San Andrés 145. 15003 A Coruña (Spain)
- Entry into account code:
It is mandatory indicate the full name of the participant and the following income code: 160116.
Development of conference participation
To qualify for certificates of work presentation and participation is necessary to meet the following minimum requirements in the dates of the conference:
- A share in the forum with the presentation of the research work.
- A share in the forum discussing the research work of another participant.
We invite all authors to an active participation in the discussion forums. It is a good way for broaden your horizons and discover new points of view in researching.